Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release Day 3, Graduation!

Hello, hello!

OMG you guys, there is a GRADUATION stamp set in the house by The Greeting Farm, woot woot! I was so excited when I received this set, as it holds a special place in my heart since I'm about to graduate from my second B.A. in June.

So I kept today's card fairly simple, but I have made several other projects already with the same set and they all vary, but with a funky, whimsical look. It's like they're all saying " we did it!"



Now, since this is the last preview day, make sure to hit the blog tomorrow morning for our typical monthly blog hop to celebrate the arrival of all new sets in the TGF store!


1 commentaire

Andrea Hastilow a dit...

Simple but stunning ! I really do love love this set, very cute & super versatile. Thank you for all the sneek peeks x