Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release Day 2, Go For It Anya!

Hi, all!

Today's new feature for The Greeting Farm is so on point with my latest changes of lifestyle! Anya makes a comeback with a sporty look, in this new set called Go For It Anya. I truly wanted to turn her into a funky, sexy sporty gal, so here it is.



The possibilities are endless and I have a few more cards with her, too! Make sure to be ready when all new sets hit the TGF store on the 15th :-)

2 commentaires

Andrea Hastilow a dit...

Very modern & funky gym miss. Love the co coordinated look, when you do one that's uncoordinated, messy hair & rather dischevelled then that will look like me lol. Thank you for the inspiration x

chastity a dit...

I love her hair, very realistic, looks like mermaid hair.