Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Non-traditional Valentine's Day card!

Hello, hello farmers!

I'm back with you for The Greeting Farm, again with some Valentine's Day inspiration, this time using a non-traditional twist! Yes, yes, hearts and flowers are cute, but what about getting the most out of your stamp sets? 

On today's project I used the lovely Plan It Anya along with a sentiment from the #CoupleGoals stamp set. I first started by stamping her with some pale ink to create a no-line look when colouring with alcohol markers. Then, I fussy cut the silhouette by leaving a thin white border with sharp scissors for more finishing. 



I also stamped a sentiment from the #CoupleGoals stamp set directly onto the inked coverplate that I stacked over a white A2 cardbase, to make it easy. Why, yes, there is no rule in cardmaking that says you can't mix and match sentiments between sets! Anya was added to the project with foam tape for more dimension, and that was it!

I wish you all a sweet Valentine's day and can't wait to share more inspiration with you soon! xx

1 commentaire

Andrea Hastilow a dit...

Fabulous card, I'm all for getting the most out of the things you have already & this is an awesome example of mixing up what you have. Loving her hair. Thank you for reminding me that I don't need the latest everything.x