Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: New Release Day 1, Elephant Parade!

Hi guys!

Things are crazy busy right now for me, as I started my very last internship right when I came back from Creativation 2019 and I had little to no time to blog all the cards I've been creating since.
Fear not, I'm getting back on track! And to celebrate this, I'm featuring the first release of 2019 by SugarPea Designs after what it feels like AGES! 


And how cute are the first two new sets, Elephant Parade and Balloon numbers?!


Here's my card using a lot of the critters in the Elephant Parade stamp set, all cut with the coordinating die set, because it makes life so much easier!


Make sure to hop along all the incredible stops from the SugarPea Designs blog for more inspiration!

26 commentaires

Lisa A creations a dit...

Fun new release from Sugar Pea!

Sheri a dit...

Happy happy colors. Wonderful card. I love the inspiration

Cyndi a dit...

Fun, adorable card. Beautiful background.

Trina P. a dit...

Fun and bold. x

Debbie Rumpza a dit...

Wow! this is awesome! I love your background!

Cynthia Cole a dit...

Such a lovey bright and bold card!

Lagene a dit...

Awesome card! love this set and love your background!

Martha Herrera a dit...

Lovey card. Love all the pretty colors.
Thanks for sharing.

Kelsey Thomas a dit...

Love that background!

Mary Holshouser a dit...

Love the vivid colors.
Really conveys excitement.
Great card. thanks for
sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

sharon g a dit...

WOW WOW WOW, I LOVE your background. I never would have expected RICH COLORS to look so wonderful with the circus critters. But this is amazing.

Annette Thompson a dit...

Hi I DONT HOW YOU HAD THE TIME WITH YOUR INTERIM AND ALL BUT ONE WORD ( AMAZING) BURST OF FUN ! SAYS LETS GO ITS CIRCUS TIME

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

What a GREAT BACKGROUND! I love the colors!

Karthikha a dit...

That's a fun card! :)

Tricia Barber a dit...

Beautiful card Stephanie! Love the bright and beautiful colors!

Denise Bryant a dit...

Awesome coloring and details! delightful card!

Arianna Barbara a dit...

Oh wow! Awesome card!!! Stunning background!!!

Jean a dit...

So very cute!

Dee Earnshaw a dit...

wow the colors on this card are amazing - thanks for sharing:)

Sue D a dit...

Fabulous background for this cute performing elephant and mouse.

Unknown a dit...

Love the elephant, so cute.

Anonyme a dit...

Marisela Delgado said: Such a great card. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Kirsty Vittetoe a dit...

Just too cute. Love your coloring!

NinaS a dit...

Amazing card. Love the background.

Becca Yahrling a dit...

That elephant is amazingly talented!! Awesome card and a fabulous background.

Lisa Byers a dit...

Love your adorable circus scene!! Your coloring and blending are awesome!!