Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release Day 1, Angels Rejoice!

Good morning everyone and happy Monday!

I hope you are as excited as I am, because today marks the first preview of the last release of the year for The Greeting Farm! And today is all about little people, with the new Angels Rejoice stamp set and coordinating die.


I can't help it, and I think you know it by now; every time I see a set with so many characters, I need to colour them all and stack them at once on a card. And this type of set is exactly what you must have in your stash, because they are so versatile in terms of mediums: planners, cards, layouts, you name them!

On today's project, I kept things very simple. I created a lime green A2 cardbase, onto which I layered a stripe diecut. Then, I stamped and coloured all my angels (and a few clouds!), added some foam dots behind each of them, and placed randomly on the card front. I finished the project with a sentiment stamped in black onto some leftover cardstock and that was it!


Now, you know the drill; new products will hit the TGF store only on the 15th! But make sure to come back tomorrow to see what new products will hit you!

Aucun commentaire