Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!
I'm back with you for The Greeting Farm and oh so ready for the Holidays!
I couldn't wait to give a few more tries at the fabulous Cozy With You stamp set and let me tell you, it is the set you need this year!
To create today's project, I went really simple. I created a white A2 cardbase, onto which I stenciled different colours of ink that brought out Christmas, like lime green, yellow and bright red. Then, I diecut a brown and a white stitched circles that could be placed almost on top of each other on the card front. I finally stamped in crisp black a sentiment from the  I couldn't wait to give a few more tries at the fabulous Cozy With You stamp set, added three coloured cups with foam dots, and that was it!
I'm so excited with this set that I cannot wait to share with you another project using this set! See you soon :)

Aucun commentaire