Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Sweet2Repeat with the Fall release!

Hey everyone!

I'm finally being able to get a bit more crafty in-between my lonnnng to-do list, since back to school. And it's just in time for the newest edition of Sweet2Repeat at SugarPea Designs, yay!







I've decided to celebrate with a very simple card, using the brand new Birthday Balloons stamp set and the SugarCut - Card Front Element Builder. They're both so festive!


I started the project by creating an A2 cardbase, onto which I stacked a kraft diecut with the largest rectangle from the Card Front Element Builder. Then, I diecut the scalloped rectangle in white cardstock, so that I can easily stamp and colour on it, without adding too much dimension on my card. I first stamped the outline balloon stamp twice, then the solid on right in the middle of the cardfront in a bright Coral Cabana tone (ink from Catherine Pooler). After that, I stamped the different patterns in each balloon in black, to create a contrast. 

TIP: Add some depth by colouring with a light marker on the left side of your balloons!

Next step was to either stamp the string below the balloons (I prefer to handdraw them), and heat embossed a sentiment in gold on a piece of black cardstock that is popped with foam tape. And that was it!



Make sure to start hoping from the SugarPea Design Blog in order to win some prizes!

22 commentaires

Nunzia Carusio a dit...

These balloon stamps are adorable and I love their 3D effect. Beautiful card.

Mrsfish02 a dit...

I love this set. So fun to add pattern to the balloons....

Kelly Lunceford a dit...

Love those balloons! Classy color combo, too!😍😍😍

Debbie Rumpza a dit...

Really adorable!~

Dee Earnshaw a dit...

love these fun balloons!

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

Great card! This stamp set is so cool! The balloons just pop from the page

mumof4 a dit...

WOW! Love your card. What did you use to put the white dots on it? They add so much to your card

Mary Holshouser a dit...

the balloons have a lot of
dimension. Cute card.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Heidi Rees a dit...

What a wonderful card! I love the colors you used and the subtle detail of the scalloped edge!

Cindy Holmes a dit...

Great card! I am soooo loving those balloon stamps with the different design choices for the center of the balloons!

Beverly Perdue a dit...

Love the clean and simple design! Thanks for the tip on highlighting to add dimension.

Becca Yahrling a dit...

This is really lovely! Great for a guy, too, which
I find very hard to make.

Cynthia Cole a dit...

Lovely birthday balloons card!

Kirsty Vittetoe a dit...

Vibrant and super pretty!! 😊

Cyndi a dit...

Beautiful, clean card. I love those balloons.

Andrea Hastilow a dit...

WOW ! So simple, clean & classy card. Those balloons look so realistic, great set to have used on your fabulous card. Thanks.

Denise Bryant a dit...

Loving those balloons! Fun card!

LIZARD a dit...

What a great balloon card! I like the pop of pink color and the contrast of the black/white. I think your sentiment really is great layered onto the scalloped background. TFS! Great idea.

Mary-Anne V a dit...

Great graphic look you created with these balloons.

Leanne a dit...

Lovely card!

Heather a dit...

How fun!! Love the patterns on the balloons!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) a dit...

Your card is beautiful! I love this stamp set and the colors you used. :)