Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: You're my universe, part 2

Hello, all!

I'm back with you for The Greeting Farm and I am thrilled to share another twist on the "You're My Universe" project that I showed you already here on the blog. Don't remember? Have a glance over here.


Now wonder it is called "My Universe", as this set is simply out of this world! To create this card, I used the negative die-cut from the inked panel from the first card as my focal point. But to make sure it would create a pop of colour, I had to place it on top of a black and white background made of multiple images from the stamp set all simply inked in black and stamped over a 4"x5 1/4" white cardstock, which I rounded the corners with a punch. I added the panel to a regular A2 cardbase with foam tape, and all that needed to be added was a great sentiment embossed in white powder on a piece of black cardstock.


I hope you will try this technique, too! Until then, have a great day!

Aucun commentaire