Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS CREATIVE: MULTIPLE SUMMER STAMPS

Hey everyone!
I'm with you today for LDRS Creative, super excited to share a fun Summer card made with lots of new products!

This project came together very quickly because I had decided to stamp with Raven Hybrid Ink and colour with alcohol markers all the images from the HeatwaveLemonade and Ants Pants stamp sets as soon as I received them. Mixing stamp sets is a good way to get more for your money, especially when they are coordinating so well!
To create this card, I first started with a regular white A2 cardbase, layered with some teal cardstock cut at 4"x5 1/4" that would go nicely with the cross-stitched patterned sheet from the You Are My Sunshine 6x6 paperpack, cut at 3 3/4"x5". Once everything was glued down, I fussy cut all my images with sharp scissors, leaving a thin white border so that they could pop against the patterned paper, and I placed them all over the cardbase with foam pads, for more dimension. 

It was very easy to play with 3D effect by placing the ants' legs both on and outside the sentiment that was stamped on white cardstock with Raven Hybrid Ink

Curious to see it all come together? Make sure to have a look at the LDRS Creative Instagram page for quick videos and awesome InstaStories! 
Until then, have a great day!

Aucun commentaire