Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Best Friends!

Hello, all!
Today I have a fun project for the The Greeting Farm and I'm so happy to share another card using the lovely Snuggle Is Real!
This project was SO easy to put together! I first stamped the two little girls holding a dog and a leash from the Snuggle Is Real, then coloured them with Copic markers. Here's the list I used:
Skin (E000-00-21-11-13-04, RV42)
Dark hair (BV29-25-23-20)
Blond hair (E55-53-51)
All red (R29-27-24)
All blue (B18-16-14-12)
Pink (R85-83-81)
Red brown dog (E18-15-13)
Dark brown dog (E79-77-74-71)
Once that was done, I diecut both pieces with the coordinating set to save time, and I added foam tabs behind each one. To create the card itself, I folded a piece of 4 1/4"x11" white cardstock in two from the top, added a banner in kraft and in patterned paper altogether. Then, I stamped multiple sentiments from the set at the bottom of the card and onto the banners with black ink. The last thing was to add the two little girls and a few sequins for a nice finishing touch.
I know there are only a few stamp sets left, so make sure to scoop yours today if you want to recreate this project :)

Aucun commentaire