Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Hang in there! +VIDEO


Hi everyone!
I'm back here with you today for LDRS Creative and I am so thrilled to be sharing a colorful project with the Candibean Safari stamp set and the Happy Days Circle die set!
This is a very simple project to make, I swear, thanks to the awesome coordinating dies from the 
Safari stamp set. I first stamped the tree, zebra grass and giraffe onto my favourite colouring cardstock with Raven Ink and coloured them with alcohol markers. Then, I diecut everything with the coordinating dies from the same set. 
After that, I created an A2 white cardbase, cut two pieces of patterned paper, respectively to 4"x5 1/4" and 3 3/4"x5", and glued them altogether with foam adhesive. Then, I diecut both circle dies from the 
Happy Days Circle die set (such a must-have, really!) with white cardstock, so that my elements would really pop when added with foam tabs at different levels. And for a fun look, I cut both circles to 3/4 with my paper trimmer and placed them on the top right side of the card.

Last but not least, I stamped a fun sentiment again with 
Raven Ink onto a piece of white cardstock, trimmed it so that it would go a bit more than half of the card's width, and that was it!
See this project in video right here or on Youtube!
I hope you like it and cannot wait to see what you create with your own Safari set!

Aucun commentaire