Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Pariscape, Bon voyage!

Hello everyone!

I'm back with you today to share another fun project with the April release at SugarPea Designs. There are just so many possibilities with the new SugarCut – ParisScape!


So to create today's project, I first selected a prefolded white A2 cardbase and a piece of 4"x5 1/4" 100lbs white cardstock that would easily receive a lot of ink. Then, I added few of my favourite Oxide inks to the panel and sprinkled some water. I removed the excess with paper towel, in order to create more accentuated droplets. Once that was dry, I used the ParisScape die that would be the focal point of my card. I stacked it with foam tape to the cardbase, and stamped a few stars from the Chic Wishes stamp set to create the illusion of a starry sky over the city.



I also stamped and embossed in gold the Bon Voyage sentiment from the same stamp set. The card was completed with a few sequins and that was it!

Give it a try, I'm sure you won't regret using the fabulous scapes we have in store :-)



Aucun commentaire