Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative : 10-in-1 with the latest release!+VIDEO

Hello everyone!
I'm back with you for a new feature at LDRS Creative that we call 10-in-1!
We thought it would be fun to give you even more quick and easy tips on how to use the newest products in store. Therefore, every release, you will see how to turn not one, but ten projects into fabulous creations! 
Watch the video below (or on the LDRS Creative Youtube channel for HD and make sure to subscribe!) to see everything coming together and make sure to order what you do not already have in your hands ;-)

Project #1 
The first project is all about layering. I started with an A2 cardbase, with a 4inches by 5 ¼ inches piece of the same blue cardstock, and added a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet pea paperpack that I cut in diagonal for a change. I added two diecuts from the Happy Days circle die set, and use all the little embellishments, too, creating a lovely bow that would sit right below the zebra from the Safari stamp set. I once again stamped a sentiment saying Wild about you directly on the patterned paper and that was it.
Products used: 

Project #2
Now the second project is a trifold, meaning I cut down a piece of 12 inches cardstock and scored it twice at 4 inches and 8 inches, so that it would fold onto itself. I diecut the smallest oval from the Woodland Foliage Frames through the first two panels so that we could see an opening. I did the same thing with a piece of pattern paper frm the Sweet Pea paperpad, that will go on the cover of the card, with a stamped sentiment. I also added a piece of white cardstock inside my card, to use as a backdrop for the monkey, tree and grass leaves from the Safari set. I wanted the little monkey to hang from the tree, so I popped the tree with foam tabs and attached them together with a tiny little brad. I find it super cute! There is also a few layers of grass in there, so that we can peek at it through the opening. The project was completed with a few enamel dots as a finishing touch.
Products used: 

Project #3
For this project, I am still using the
Safari stamp set and I chose to stamp the Zebra three times with Raven ink so that I could colour it entirely with monochromatic tones. I die-cut each of them with the coordinating die from the set, and I selected a sheet from the Sweet Pea paperpack that I cut down to two thin stripes (approximately 1inch wide and 3 ¾ inches long) and layered on top of a very light blue cardstock to match the paperpad. I really love the finish of these sheets and decided to stamp the sentiment directly on it with Raven ink. Once that was done, everything was glued down on an A2 cardbase and a few finishing touches.

Products used: 
  
Project #4
Now, let’s move on to our first project. I had already stamped a few critters from the Safari set with Raven hybrid ink on a 3 ¾ inches by 5 inches piece of white cardstock and masked some the stamping mask paper that LDRS Creative also carries in store. I left one character out so you can see how easily I can peel it off and reuse it later for other projects. I did some quick colouring, not focusing on the shading much, because these projects are meant to be quick and easy. Once that is done, I layered the panel on a piece of 4 inches by 5 ¼ inches of teal cardstock onto a regular A2 white cardbase. I also stamped a sentiment saying Let’s go bananas with Raven ink onto some leftover cardstock, added a few enamel dots and that completed the card.

Products used: 

Project #5
The next project calls for a negative technique using the Happy Days Circle die. I first started with an A2 cardbase, adding a piece of 4 inches by 5 ¼ inches of navy cardstock, then a 3 3/4 inches by 5 inches of patterned paper from which I will cut the smallest circle, slightly on the left of the panel. That will really make the tree stamp from the Safari set stand out. Then, I added a piece of white cardstock and stamped a sentiment saying Let’s go bananas. I glued everything together and added a few sequins for a complete project.

Products used: 

Project #6
This card is super easy to make and really stretches your dies. All you need to do is cut two medium ovals from the Woodland Foliage Frames and score for about an eight of one of the shapes. Only the scored part will be glued down to the other diecut, creating our cardbase. And to decorate the card, I cut a small white oval, stamped the branches from and a sentiment saying Hang In There from the Safari set with Raven ink to the right. Then I added a tree with a lion and some grass that were coloured offscreen and diecut too. A few sequins and you are done!

Products used: Safari stamp set,
Project #7
On my next card, I thought I’d show you how to create a flap with the Pinafore Build-A-Card. I first diecut every little piece from the set with navy cardstock and some gorgeous sheets again from the Sweet Pea paperpack. Now to create the flap, all you need to do is to take the little apron (or pocket), score a line at half an inch from the edge, add glue to this part and tack it down to the other piece. It’s as easy as that! You can assemble everything, of course, but don’t forget to hide something behind the flap: it can be a critter like I did, or an embossed sentiment, a flower, even a gift card if you create a large enough flap. What you need to make sure is that you don’t place anything that will block the flap being lifted up. I think it’s a cute option, really!

Products used: Pinafore Build-A-Card

Project #8
My next project is done using the full Pinafore Build-A-Card die set. I took a 6x6 square cardbase to which I attached the largest die with washi tape, but you can use anything that will be easily removed. I ran the whole thing through my diecutting machine only once and the pressure was enough to cut both sides of the cardbase. Once that was done, I diecut all the coordinating little pieces with scraps of the Sweet Pea paperpad that I’ve used so far, so that I get the most out of everything. I also stamped and embossed a sentiment that says Let’s go Bananas with white embossing powder. And that was it!

Products used: 
Project #9
Our next card is the quickest you can whip up, I swear! First select a sheet from the Sweet Pea paperpad, but not necessarily your favourite, as it will be covered by some solid cardstock and we will only see the edges of it. I cut mine down to fit an A2 cardbase that would open horizontally, so about 4 inches by 5 ¼ inches. Then, I cut a piece of navy cardstock to 3 ¾ inches by 5 inches. I think it is nice to have a dark tone since we are going to emboss with white powder (which also available in the LDRS Creative store). I prepped the cardstock with an anti-static tool so that nothing will stick where I don’t want it. The image is one of the two the new Polkadoodles stamps called Just Because. I first stamped it with a multi-stamping tool and a watermark emboss pad to get a crisp image, then I added the white embossing powder that will stick nicely before I heat it up with a heat gun. When that is done, all I need to do is glue everything together and we have a nice project that took no time at all.

Products used: 

Project #10
The very last card is simple enough because we already have a coloured image done with the Just Because stamp. All I did was to start with a 6x6 square cardbase and added layers of patterned paper, many diecuts from the Woodland Foliage Frames set and that was it. Lots of cutting and fun!
Products used: 

Now, make sure to also add to your cart the Sink or Swim stamp set and the Petal Perfection Accordeon die for a full release bundle! 
I hope you liked this new feature for LDRS Creative, leave us a comment and follow all the links to the store until our next edition!

Aucun commentaire