Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Inspiration Week Day 1, I hope you're in all of my nine lives!


Thank you for joining us on our LDRS Creative inspiration week blog hop! We are showcasing lots of gorgeous projects using products from our new releases. Simply use the list at the end of the post to keep hopping!

Each day we are giving away a $50 LDRS Creative gift card to one lucky hopper!  To enter leave a comment on each blog in the hop, plus follow us on Facebook.

We are also giving away a second $50 gift card on Instagram so hop on over there too.

For the release event we are excited to offer some great savings!

Spend over $75, save 10% use code STS10
Spend over
$150, save 15% use code STS15
Spend over
$200, save 25% use code STS25
(Coupons valid until midnight EST 4/27/18)

I am so excited to be able to share this card, you guys! It features one of the cutest cat sets on the market, called Kitten Caboodle, with the very best sentiments ever!


I paired it very simply, so that the softness of it all would be completed by the light touch of the patterned paper called Cotton Candy. I hope you like it!


Hop along and leave a comment so you could win! 

STEPHANIE BEAUCHEMIN (You are here!)
ERIKA ZACCHELLO

And make sure to be back tomorrow for more inspiration!

16 commentaires

Unknown a dit...

Lovely card, well done!

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

I love the blue check background! What a cute little kitten!

Anushree Vaish a dit...

Gorgeous and adorable...loved it completely!!

suzyQ a dit...

Sweet card

cghundley a dit...

How charming this
card is with the
kitten and love
the sentiment!
Carla from Utah

Carol Held a dit...

Such a cute card today. Love the colors you used to share the cutie image.

auntbubbels a dit...

I am in love with that sentiment. Perfection.

Vonmariedesign a dit...

Very cute card, love that cute kitten!!

Unknown a dit...

I love the pastel colors you used on this card withe dark contrast of the kitten. Really a cute card!!!

MiamiKel a dit...

Hello! this is absolutely the cutest ! What a beautiful pairing of colors with the shade of blue and your darling coloring of the little kitty! Super cute!!

Amy Vitriani a dit...

Your card is adorable! I love the sentient, it’s so very sweet.

Unknown a dit...

Awesome!

Kassi a dit...

So soft and sweet! I love it!

Tracey Magner a dit...

Hi, what an adorable card, that kittie is so cute, love the coloring. It's kind of hard for me to see the kittie stamp right now, it just lost my precious persian on her 15th birthday about 2 weeks ago, still trying to deal with the loss, if you are an animal person you will know what I mean. Anyways, what an AWESOME post, thaks for sharing your talent with us.

Waving My Wand a dit...

Oh my gosh, so precious! I absolutely love your blog too. It's lovely!

Dana M a dit...

So adorable! That sweet and wonderfully colored kitty is perfectly accented by the combination of patterned paper.