Présenté par Blogger.

La-La Land Crafts: Flowers inspiration!

Good morning, all!

Just wanted to stop by and share another fun inspiration project for La-La Land Crafts, because it's Monday, yay! I used the gorgeous Hello There Marci with a no-line colouring technique and I'm more than proud of the result. 

She is paired with two awesome flamingos that I intertwined together; how cuter can they get?! There is also a great bunch of amazing dies on there, such as the deco panel, a stitched tag, a stiched bow and the cameo frames, all made with a gorgeous collection from Crate Paper. I completed the project with some sweet flowers from I Am Roses and white Nuvo Drops from Tonic Studios.   


Copic used:
Skin (E04-13-11-21-00-000, R20)
Hair (E44-47-49)
Clothing and accessories (C3-5-7-9, V01-04-05-06-09, YG23-25, W3-5-7-9)

Aucun commentaire