Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Garden Bunnies!

Hey everyone!
I am on the LDRS Creative inspiration blog today for another fun and creative project, this time featuring the adorable Garden Bunny stamp and die set!
I mean, HELLO cuteness, right? While we are all super excited and patiently waiting for the new release that was showcased at Creativation 2018 in January to be available (soon, soon, soon!), I thought I could cheer you all up with some whimsical characters on a very clean and simple project.
This project featuring the  Garden Bunny stamp and die set was SO fun to create, I kid you not! I had a very good time by simply stamping, colouring, and putting together all the pieces for this lovely scene. Basically, you only need a 4¼"x5½" kraft cardbase, some black cardstock (I cut mine at 4"x5¼") and a panel of white colouring cardstock cut at 3¾"x5" to stamp onto. You can definitely add a sentiment onto some leftover kraft piece if you want to, just like I did.

The coordinating dies that come with this set make it so easy, too! Oh and if you wonder how I created the fence, no need for masking, nope! I simply stamped it a few times and carefully decided where I would place my little snuggly silhouettes to hide the missing spots. And don't hesitate when creating scenes like this to use all the decorating pieces from the sets, like the bow, soil bag and flowers. They clearly add a great finishing touch to the entire thing!

I promise to be back soon  with projects using the brand new toys... I mean... stamps! ;-) Until then,

Aucun commentaire