Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: STAMPtember with Simon Says Stamp!


Hello everyone!

I'm thrilled to be part of STAMPtember at Simon Says Stamp today because, you've all guessed it, SugarPea Designs is doing an entirely EXCLUSIVE set just for this! Woot woot! 

It features the cutest koalas you'll ever see, paired with a bunch of fun sentiments and a few accessories. Not a fan of fussy cutting? Don't worry, Simon Says Stamp has a coordinating set of dies

Now, from past experience, I would say HURRY and place your order RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT because last year's set was as cute as this one and it went out-of-stock in a couple of hours only! It will only be available while supplies last. 




So today's project features a koala and its baby, that I stamped twice, in order to represent a family. Catchy, right? I thought they were too cute not to use them this way AND I also have a christening coming up, so basically two birds one stone ;-) But you get the idea why you MUST order this set, because it's super-duper versatile!

As you can see, I used some new products, too! Can anybody say SugarCut – Arrow Cover PlateZig Zag Stitched Rectangles and the essential Spots & Stripes Brights Patterned Paper Collection?!


Want to see it live? Here's the video I did on the SugarPea Designs YouTube channel!



Still not sure? Look at this and buy it, I swear|

Oh and make sure to hop over the SugarPea Designs blog to see what the design team did to celebrate this awesome collaboration with Simon Says Stamp for STAMPtember !

1 commentaire