Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Outdoor play!

Hello everyone!
I'm back with you today during this long week-end and just in time to share another round of cute cards featuring the Outdoor Play - Critter Stamps & Dies. I thought I'd show you how you can achieve fabulous projects without even using pattern papers, although we do have amazing ones in store!
On this first card, I folded a 4"x5½" cardbase made of black cardstock and added a piece of red cardstock, before placing a white embossed piece done with the Gilded Embossing Folders. I coloured two foxes, used the dies to fussy cut them in two shakes and placed them on my card with dimensional adhesive. Final step was to stamp a sentiment onto a Basic Pierced Ovals die-cut and voilà!
On my second card, I went all-white and nothing else! I embossed the whole cardbase with the Majestic Embossing Folders, then added a white die-cut from the Fancy Squares & Little Things Die Set with dimensional adhesive to make it pop. I completed the project with a few pieces from the stamp and die set.
See how easy it is to play with all those LDRS Creative products? I know, I'm totally biaised and over the moon with them, but I wish this has inspired you all!

Aucun commentaire