Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: A very, merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!
First of all, on behalf of the entire team at LDRS Creative, I want to wish you a very merry Christmas! This day is super special to us as it means good times and celebration with your loved ones, both family and friends! Presents, health, surprises, whatever floats your boat :-)
And of course, I couldn't pass out the occasion of showing you another Christmas card, could I? But I promise I'll keep this post short for you to go back to whatever you were doing, eheh!
So, this card features the lovely Oh Deer girl from the Dollhouse line, stamped in pale ink to create a no-line colouring look (see how the antlers are defined with it!) and die-cut with the largest of the Fancy Rectangles & layers die set. And if you look closely enough, you will recognize in the background the amazing Majestic Frame that I use just about everywhere! I also stamped a sentiment (that was released exclusively by LDRS Creative at an HSN show earlier this Fall) on the Basic Pierced Oval die-cut and covered everything under layers of cardstock and papers (from Fancy Pants), twine and flowers (from I Am Roses, of course!).


Hope you like it, and once again, have a nice holidays everyone!



Aucun commentaire