Présenté par Blogger.

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps : My last post as a Krafty girl!

Hello, hello!

Well, today is the day...my last post as a Krafty Girl for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps. I've been a huge fan since day 1 and always wanted to try out for the *dream team*. I was sooooooo happy when I made it! I got to meet incredibly awesome crafters, hosted a few online crops and even did all the road to Kimmie's place for an amazing week-end at some point.

But as in everything, all good things must come to an end with my returning to school full time (for two years now, wow, that was fast!) and having to manage my job and other crafty responsabilities, eheh. I feel like the team is doing such a great job and I'm slowly changing my way of creating and promoting, too ;-)

So keep your eyes open because there will be new opportunities, for sure! ;-)

And on that note, here's my last card as a krafty girl to inspire you to play in this week's challenge about WINTER! I used the super cute Eskimo Pal along with gorgeous Echo Park papers and a lot of La-La Land Crafts dies :-) Hope you like it!






Aucun commentaire