Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative - Sweet like cake

Hello everyone!
I'm on the LDRS Creative inspiration blog today for a super SWEET project, indeed. It's no surprise the CandiBean line is so popular when you look at the little cuties available in store! So, for today, I chose to use the Sweet Like Cake image, paired with the Best Friends sentiment set and the Darling Square die set.

I first stamped the image with black ink on cardstock and coloured it with Copic markers. Her hat is so fluffy, and that cake, yummy-licious! When that was done, I took out the smallest of the Darling Square die and stenciled the inside of it with a light pencil. I cut it out with a pair of sharp scissors and outlined the edges with a black marker for a more finishing touch. The same technique was used for the outside of the die on teal cardstock, while I used the regular shape of the die on patterned paper.

After that, I created the cardbase by folding into a piece of 5½"x11" black cardstock and layered a few sheets of teal cardstock with patterned papers to give more dimension. I really like how the sentiment pops out when stamped and placed on several layers of cardstock, too. I'm telling you, if you don't have your Best Friends sentiment set yet, go and get it, it so much fun to play with!


When you have such amazing products, you really don't need much to complete a stunning project, here's the proof! Now, let's see what you make with this stamp and make sure to show us on the Facebook group


Aucun commentaire