Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm : Mad hatter!

Hello everyone!

While I'm getting ready to go see a wonderful show tonight, I thought I'd show you this card, just because! It features the super-duper cute Mad Hatter girl from a kit at The Greeting Farm.

I paired her with luscious papers from BoBunny, a lovely doily die-cut from Prima Marketing, and last but not least, flowers from I Am Roses. Like it? :-)

I am also entering it for my 2nd chance at the Friendship monthly challenge HERE on the TGF blog and for the August challenge at I Am Roses :)

2 commentaires

Rachel Parys a dit...

Soooo amazing!!! I really love the combination of colors you used!!! Thanks for joining us at TGF!

Alexandra♥ a dit...

Another beautiful make Stephanie, love the tones on this one and your great coloring. Thanks for joining the IAR Challenge.

Alexandra :)