Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative - All dolled up

Good morning everyone!
Once again I played with the amazing Dollhouse line from LDRS Creative, because I just can't get enough of it! The dies I used are the Dewdrop border, the Fluttered Tulip Bodice and I stamped the Best Friend sentiment in a die-cut from the Darling Square die set.

One tip that I can give you when cardmaking, is to select a few dies and use them through the same pattern paper, in order to get a slight touch of colour that is appearing here and there. That way, you're not overwhelming the sketch, and everything matches perfectly. Useful? I think so!

Another thing is to leave a large piece of white cardstock surrounding your image if you want to draw focus on it. No matter how much stuff you will pile, if you leave enough "blank", the eyes will automatically be drawn to it. Eeeeeeasy peasy :-)

Here's my card to illustrate both tips:


Like it? Make sure to share your own beautiful creations on the LDRS Facebook group, so we can all appreciate it!


Aucun commentaire