Présenté par Blogger.

Kaisercraft - A few projects

Good evening everyone!

I wanted to show you a few peeks of the upcoming classes I will be teaching on the Ah!La Carte cruise that is held in less than 50 days. Wow, where did time go?! It seems like I suggested this idea to the store owner only a few days ago, but it's been a whole year now!

Anyways, the attendees will all receive a kit featuring the gorgeous Treasured Memories collection from Kaisercraft to take part in these first four classes while we'll be at sea. The task was to try to use as minimal tools and furnitures as possible, since we can only carry so much with us on board ;-) Aren't we all used to our craft room, right?

Here's my first project, a layered card featuring die-cuts, papers, and a Kraftin' Kimmie stamp coloured with Copic markers.



An intricate mini-album made of die-cuts, papers and flowers...


A full scrapbook layout with some little touches of mixed media here and there...


And a few tags made with the die-cuts, stickers and papers...


I have to admit, the kit is so fun to play with, and versatile!! Can't wait to show you the 3 extra classes I worked on, too ;-)

2 commentaires

Unknown a dit...

WOW hunnie, this is a delish selection of cards and tags! I adore your style and your layouts are just beautiful xx

chrilvian a dit...

Gorjuss..i Love KC 😊