Présenté par Blogger.

Little Darlings rubber stamps : There's nothing better than a friend...unless it's a friend with chocolate!

Hey, it's Tuesday!

I'm here to show you a card that I can't seem not to laugh at everyone I look at it. Seriously, how much smarter can this sentiment be?! Oh and this little cutie CandiBean called Sitting Pretty from the CHA 2015 release, who clearly calls for spring? To-die-for!!!

If you look closely, you can also spot the Lovely View die behind a circle die-cut, giving a bit of dimension on top of the paper doily and surely adding gorgeousness!



Some close-ups...


Oh, Hi cutie!!



And the inside of the card!


The Vintage Affection sentiments set you absolutely need in your stash!!


Still not sure about that set? Wait 'til you see my next project, I'm telling you, it's a must-have!!



Aucun commentaire