Présenté par Blogger.

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge : Chalk studio collection with Kraftin' Kimmie stamps

2nd post of the day**

Et voici deux cartes faites avec le kit-boutique Chalk Studio d'Art du Scrapbooking, dont la première peut participer au défi Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #200. La deuxième a été faite il y a un petit moment déjà, en plus je ne me rappelle pas si je l'ai déjà présentée. Pas grave!

And here are two cards made with a card kit from Art du Scrapbooking with the Chalk studio collection DP. I'm entering the first card for the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge #200, since the other one has been made a couple of weeks ago (and I'm not sure if I've shown it to you, guys!).




Matériel utilisé/ Supplies used : Rosabelle stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie, Copics, My Mind's Eye dp, Black Soot Distress Ink.




Matériel utilisé/ Supplies used : Grace stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie, Copics, My Mind's Eye dp, Petaloo flowers, White Uniball Signo Pen.

Merci du coup d'oeil! Thanks for stopping by :) 

Aucun commentaire