Présenté par Blogger.

Altenew: Be You & Be Happy!

Hey guys!

Can you believe that this is in fact my very first Altenew card on this blog?! I guess I've been more than hoarding all my sets... which will definitely be changed soon, now I that noticed this ;-)

I used the super fun Be Strong stamp set from Altenew for a product testing video I did for my local store, Ah! La Carte. I got to try the new Masking Fluid from Tonic Studios and absolutely loved the fine tip bottle! It flows evenly without any pressure applied, dries quickly and can be used for adding patterns, even writing.


I showed how to create this card with the fun liquid watercolors from Avery Elle that I have been discovering more and more lately. 


I have a video in French on my Youtube channel, if ever you guys want to hear me squealing a bit :-P

Aucun commentaire