Présenté par Blogger.

IAR: Monthly challenge: Anything goes!

Me again today, for a quick update on the blog :-)

I was super eager to show you all this folded card using all the gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses, along with a super sweet stamp from Stamping Bella called Tiny Townie Garden Lily.


I don't know about you, but I really like when I can reuse a stamp for multiple occasions, and this card called for a non-traditional Christmas twist!


I first started by stamping the image with Desert Sand ink from Memento to get a no-line colouring look, so that the whole card would have a soft look matching the beautiful flowers I had picked for my inspiration.


And to do things differently, I decided to create a center-folded card that would open up with some twine hidden behind the image.


I used these I Am Roses products:

S3-01
L20-15
BG5 or GB4
S10


And I hope you will try out the Anything Goes challenge on the IAR blog!

2 commentaires

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

That's a wonderful card !!

Marjorie DUMONTIER a dit...

Wow !! You did an amazing job coloring on this card !