Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Book Club!

 TGIF, everyone!

I'm here again for SugarPea Designs and our last sneak peek of the week before all sets become available in store later today!

Today's featured products are probably my favorite, just because... books! I'm talking about the Basic Bookmark SugarCut, the SugarCut Book Words and the Book Club stamp set.

Here's my card featuring all three new sets!


I've been diving head first into the Slim Line trend and thought it would fit nicely the size of the book mark die.


I spent a lot of time putting this project together; not because it was hard, but truly because I wanted to get the 'right' look with all the detailed elements. I loooooove the realistic effect of the stacked books and the shelf!


Now, you really don't want to miss the inspiration on the SugarPea Designs blog and the official launch in store later today. Stay tuned for more!


15 commentaires

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

What a cute card for a book lover!

Alexandra Y a dit...

What a beautiful card!!

Cyndi a dit...

Love that wonderful bookmark and I definitely agree with the sentiment.

Pati a dit...

Cute use of the bookmark die set on the slimline card! I like your colors, the stack of books stand out nicely on your bold color of the bookmark.

Joyce a dit...

Love how cute this is. Super for book lovers.

Ms. Tamp a dit...

Nice layout. I like the idea to include the tag in a larger format. Could be used as a pull and keep piece.

Avra Williams a dit...

So cute!

Amy C. a dit...

Such a cute card! I love the sentiment!

Denise Bryant a dit...

Great card! I love the pile of books and the glasses! Pretty color combo too! Awesome idea to use the bookmark as a layer on your slimline card!

Viki Banaszak a dit...

What a cute card this makes!

stampingbowd a dit...

Oh, how fun! I know what you mean about taking extra time to create not because it's hard but just because we are trying to get the right look. You achieved it with this super fun card. I love the tilted bookmark. the glasses are so cute. Love it!

Michele K. Henderson a dit...

I love your colorful bookmark and that sentiment is the best! Terrific!

Sue D a dit...

Fun sentiment to go with the stack of books. I like the glasses too.

Mary-Anne V a dit...

Great slimline card...love these dies.

Julie from NZ a dit...

Love the bookmark. This set is just perfect for that 😍😍😍