Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Impatiens all over the place!

 

Hey everyone!

 

I'm back here for LDRS Creative and I'm so excited to share one of my tricks with you, using a background stamp set!

 

When I first saw the Impatiens 6x6 stamp set, I have to admit I fell in love (sorry, hubby!). There are so many possibilities with this set! For today's card, I went simple, though.

 

I first stamped the set with Peachy Keen hybrid ink to get a no-line coloring effect when using alcohol markers. 

TIP: I found it easier to color in the dark areas for the backdrop first, and then to move on to the leaves, finishing with the actual flowers.

 

 

Once that was done, I cut the colored panel to fit an A2 cardbase (which I now would redo with the A2 Stitched Layered Cover Card Toppers die set) and without adding any dimension tape, it gave me a flat, one-layered card. Well, almost.

 

I did add foam behind the three little sentiment done with Raven hybrid ink and the Get Well stamp set, along with the Sentiment Stack die.

 

I hope you like it and will try the 

Impatiens 6x6 stamp set, too! You could divide the full background to create more cards out of one coloring session, emboss it in gold over dark cardstock, etc. Still plenty of ideas to go around!

 

Until next time, xxx

Aucun commentaire