Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Sweet Peek Take Me To Your Cake!

 Good morning!

Today is Day 3 of the new release at SugarPea Designs and I'm thrilled to share another project!

I used the Take Me To Your Cake stamp set and its coordinating SugarCut to create a cosmic card.


First, I started with Oxide inks and ink blended a panel that would set the tone for the card. To create the stars, I added some Frantage embossing powder by Stampendous and heat set under the project, or it would scatter everywhere. While that was drying, I stamped all the cutie aliens from the Take Me To Your Cake stamp set and colored them with Copic markers.

I used the SugarCut-Stitched Rectangles to diecut my background and then added all the bits and pieces with foam tape, for more dimension.


I finished the card with a sentiment embossed in white on black cardstock and that was it! Hope you like it as much as I do!


12 commentaires

sharon g a dit...

These silly guys are adorable. I LOVE the way you made the atmosphere, too!

Denise Bryant a dit...

Fabulous card! Love your background! Awesome colors and textures! Beautiful coloring of the aliens and space ship!

Anushree Vaish a dit...

Super Fun card !!Loved it !!

Emma S. a dit...

Now that's a PARTY! such a cute stamp set and card!

Mary-Anne V a dit...

Awesome space sky and love these aliens

Sue D a dit...

Love the background and the colorful aliens.

dpvilbaum@gmail.com a dit...

These little Partygoers are so cute! Great fun!

Andrea Hastilow a dit...

Awesome ! The galaxy behind is fantastic & those little mixture of other life forms are so cute, no one could be scared of them x

Isabel Z a dit...

What a stunning card!

Ms. Tamp a dit...

Great scene created. I like the background and the idea for the line of characters.

Andre M. a dit...

Fab galaxy background paired with these adorable aliens!

Anonyme a dit...

Marisela Delgado said: Beautiful colors. mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com