Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: 2nd October DT feature

Good morning everyone!

 

I'm back with you today for The Greeting Farm with another Fall project, this time using a word diecut from the store.


It's no secret that absolutely love the large kits that Marie releases from time to time, even though they sell out quickly! And what I like the most is that I can pair them all depending on the season and the theme, all year-round. 

 

For today's project, I used the Hi Hello Word Die Cuts three times to get some dept with the plaid background I had selected. Next, I stamped

my image from the Spellbinding kit and colored it with alcohol markers. The little girl got a matching scarf in plaid pattern, too. I completed the card with a few drops here and there on a white A2 cardbase.

 


 

Hope you like it and that you get to match these wonderful Word Dies with your stamps, too!

 





Aucun commentaire