Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: another STAMPtember project!

 

  Hey SugarPeeps!

Stephanie with you today to share some inspiration with the exclusive STAMPtember set by SugarPea Designs for Simon Says Stamp, ay ay ay!

The set is absolutely perfect for children (and grown ups, too) that have upcoming birthdays, special occasions and more! For today's card, I used the captain pirate image along with the rhum bottle, both stamped in copic-friendly ink and colored with markers. 


I used the coordinating die set to quickly and efficiently cut them out with my diecutting machine. Who has time to fussy cut, anyway?! Next, I took a piece of kraft cardstock and ran it in my diecutting machine with the large stitched panel from the Card Front Element Builder III set.

Once that piece of cardstock was ready, I placed the lining die in the center and held it in place securely with some purple tape while running it again through my diecutting maching. It gave me a wonderful panel, without putting much effort in it!



Last but not least, I stamped two sentiments that paired well together on the lines in crisp black ink. I then added the panel to my A2 white cardbase, completing the project with some foam tape under the stamped elements. Voilà!

Now, time to shop and score your exclusive set, too!



Aucun commentaire