Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Mermaid fun!


Hey, all!

I'm on a second post today and back with you for LDRS Creative with some mermaid inspiration, mixing in some oldie but goldie sets, too!


I'm sure I'm not the only crafter in town that goes into a backdrop frenzy, creates ton of them, and just let them sit on the corner of her craft desk for a while, waiting for the perfect image to complete them on a card. Right?! 



Today's projects are, in fact, leftovers from a backdrop frenzy, hehe. I first started by creating two shiny panels with the "With All My Heart" 6x6 stencil and some glitter paste. 



For a challenge on the second panel (the blue green one), I added a diecut piece of masking paper done with the Stitched Heart die set before adding the glitter paste, so that when it would be dry, I could remove the diecut piece and have an open space right in the center of my card.



On both cards, I added a sentiment from the Anytime Stack set stamped with Raven hybrid ink, and since I had a bunch, I was able to cut them all and save some time with the handy-dandy Sentiment Stack coordinating die.



I also added a little mermaid character from the Mermaid Treasures stamp set to each card, one stamped with light ink for a no-line coloring look, and the other one with Raven hybrid ink.




And that is all, folks! Stay tuned for more inspiration :)


Aucun commentaire