Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Sometimes you have bed head...

Hello everyone!
I'm back with you for the Greeting Farm today to create a quick and easy card project by mixing the new Bed Head stamp set with some fun and quirky sentiment!


When I first used the 
Bed Head stamp set, I thought how precious the little characters are, because you can definitely use them for mood-themed projects.
And this is why I chose to use all four of them on today's card. I wanted it to be for someone who needed a little motivation!

So I stamped all four characters (and had them social distancing, HA!) onto a white piece of cardstock and coloured them with alcohol markers. Next, I cut and added that panel to an A2 cardbase. 


After that, I stamped a sentiment from the 'You' set to a coral diecut panel and added it on top of the card front with foam adhesive. And I called it quit!
Like it?


I love how the different faces can use a little motivational speech!
Oh and just you wait until tomorrow, because the JULY release will start previewing, oh yes! See you then!

Aucun commentaire