Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Barnyard patterns and a MUST-HAVE die set!

Hey, all! 
I'm back with you today for LDRS Creative to share a fun card that had been on my mind for quite a while, using the Barnyard stamp and die set along with some wonderful patterned papers and my MUST-HAVE die set!


You know, this one die set that you always reach out for, so you don't even bother organizing it back into your craft room? Yes, that one! Well, if you don't already know, the must-have set you all need is the Sentiment Stack coordinating die!

I truly, really, simply LOVE that you get multiple amazing sentiment strips in just one cut through your diecutting machine, with several different sets being released often: the Essentials Stack stamp, the Love Stack stamp, the Anytime Stack stamp, and the newest addition to the line - the Encouragement Stack stamp.


So of course, today is no different, but I'm using the Anytime Stack stamp. To create this card, I first stamped the Barnyard stamp and a few clouds with Raven hybrid ink and colored the whole image with alcohol markers before diecutting with the coordinating die set

Next, I made an A2 cardbase with solid white cardstock and layered a few pieces of patterned paper cut out with the Practically Oval Frame set and the Farmer's Market 6x6 paperpack. I like how all the blue tones match so well together!


Last but not least, I added a sentiment from the Anytime Stack stamp that was stamped once again with the versatile Raven hybrid ink and then cut out with the Sentiment Stack coordinating die I talked about previously.

A few foam tabs to add dimension here and there, and my card was complete!
Hope you like it :-)

1 commentaire

Carol Held a dit...

Bonjour Stéphanie. J'aime toujours regarder vos cartes en raison de vos compétences de coloriage exceptionnelles. Merci de partager cette adorable grange avec nous. J'adore la façon dont vous avez utilisé le papier en arrière-plan. Bonne journée.