Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Crafting at home! +Special Discount!

Hello everyone!
I'm here today for LDRS Creative with a special project AND a discount code just in time for those of us who are at home!

It's unfortunate to be 'quarantined', but let's make the best of it, shall we? Many of us are always saying "oh, I wish I could do this or that, but I don't have the time". Well, that time is now! And plus, spending quality time with your loved ones makes it even better. Cherish those moments!

And one thing we all have in common is liking a good sale, am I right?!

Whether you are staying at home due to the pandemic conditions and/or because you are in need of some good crafty time, we have just the right promotion for you!


Use code CRAFTATHOME to get a 15% discount on your entire order (thru midnight, EST, March 31, 2020 *no minimum purchase required)


And if you were wondering what to spend this craft money on, I've got the perfect inspiration for you!

What I really like about LDRS Creative products is that you are not restrained to only making cards or scrapbook layouts. I was feeling for something a little different, and it ended up being some Mail Art using the Crazy For Daisies stamp set. First, I created the envelope with an envelope-making board and some sturdy white cardstock. 

Once the shape of the envelope was glued together, I stamped the border and corner stamps of the Crazy For Daisies stamp set with my favorite Raven hybrid ink directly onto each panel. It is important to leave out the top left corner, for mailing purpose. 

Next, I coloured everything with my alcohol markers, since the Raven hybrid ink is compatible with pretty much any medium you can dream of, and such a crisp impression, too! And my project was done just like that. Nothing will bleed when sent out in the mail!


Now all I'm missing is to address the envelope to someone who will receive a little bit of sunshine!

I hope you will take advantage of the 15% off discount (CRAFTATHOMEand treat yourself, too!

Aucun commentaire