Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Miss Anya Buckles!

Hello, hello!

I'm so glad to be back with you all for another inspiration project with The Greeting Farm!

Today's card is all about mixing two sets, just like my previous post, but this time, with large sentiments and characters.

I chose to use the 'You' and the sweet gal with a skirt from the Miss Anya Buckles stamp sets.


I first started by stamping Miss Anya Buckles and colored her with alcohol markers. Then, I fussy cut her with sharp scissors, leaving a thin white line around her silhouette. Next, I created a navy frame out of cardstock to fit on my A2 white cardbase. Before applying it on there with foam tape though, I stamped two large sentiments from the 'You' set in black, to create a backdrop. 

I finished my project with a few accessory pieces from the Miss Anya Buckles stamp set and that was it. I really like her casual look with that frame!

Until next time! xx

Aucun commentaire