Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Holiday Anya!

Hi, all! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

As I have slowly retracted myself from the crafty industry over the last few months, with my new position and all, I felt like it was time to come back and step up my game, in a simpler way. I want to look ahead at projects with FUN on my mind. I am going to purge my studio and only keep what I have been using over the last year or so. Are you game to do the same? What is YOUR crafty resolution?

To start the year right, I thought I'd create a card with one of my favorite stamps from The Greeting Farm, called Holiday Anya 6. She was stamped in some pale ink, to create a no-line coloring look when I added color with alcohol markers.

Since Anya turned out very colorful, I kept my card pretty simple, with an A2 kraft cardbase, a diecut panel of rainbow patterned paper and a large diecut sentiment in white cardstock. 


And that was it! I wish you all the best for 2020!

Aucun commentaire