Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Feels 3

Hello everyone!
I'm back with you today for The Greeting Farm with a little tip on how to use multiple small stamps onto the same project.

If you're among the 'Feels' sets fans, you will instantly recognize the little girls I used on today's card from the Feels 3 stamp set. When I started thinking about it, I knew I wanted to use all three girls in an ascending/descending mojo vibe (is that a thing?!) I wanted to send a note to a friend, and what not then to convey some positivity through images instead of words? So by stamping all my characters, colouring them with alcohol markers and then diecutting them with the coordinating die set, I was able to slightly add one closer to the other on the A2 cardbase that was previously created with large panels of solid cardstock. Of course, I added a short sentiment to complete the project!



I really like how you can use multiple images on a project when you can play around with the use of diecuts. Try it sometimes, too!




Aucun commentaire