Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release Day 1, Miss Anya Hello Winter!

Hello, all!

I'm back for the monthly release at The Greeting Farm and we're kicking it amazingly with a new set called Miss Anya Hello Winter!

I chose to colour the cutie with the long hair because her expression truly touched me! She made me think of the first time I see snow each year, around November, hehe.


She'll be available in the TGF store on the 15th, so be quick to shop!

1 commentaire

Katya a dit...

Very cute design! I also love her expression. The very first time we took the kids to the snow, my daughter Daenerys screamed in excitement saying, "I've never seen snow before!" LOL We thought the kids were all sleeping by the time we got to the Sierra Nevada but she so wasn't.

Katya Bess
Exotiksmile@ hotmail. com