Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Beach Babe!

Hello everyone!

I'm back with you today for The Greeting Farm and I have one more summer card for you! To be honest, I simply can't believe we're already at the very end of August, with most of summer behind us. But that doesn't mean we can't still enjoy a few sunny days, right?

So for today's project, I went very clean and simple with Beach Babe Anya, which is currently out of stock in store, but could still be reordered if you beg Marie nicely :-P

I first started with an A2 kraft cardbase, onto which I added a scalloped diecut that had been stamped in the bottom right corner in pale ink for a no-line colouring look. I coloured 
Beach Babe Anya with Copic markers, added a little banner with the sentiment that is part of the set, and completed the project with a few white enamel drops. 

Crossing fingers for more sunny days ahead, but who's with me and ready for Fall? Hehe!





Aucun commentaire