Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: It's Your Birthday 3!

Good morning, all!

Stephanie with you today for The Greeting Farm. I told you in my last post that I was in dire need of birthday cards for upcoming events, so today's project is also on this theme, even using the same It's Your Birthday stamp set. More inspiration with a single stamp set? Count me in!

I first started today's project by folding a piece of kraft cardstock into an A2 card, onto which I added a piece of green cardstock and a white one. The white one makes it look very "clean and simple"! I heat embossed the sentiment in rose gold in the top corner for symmetry, because I already knew I wanted to have a few things at the bottom of the card.  I stamped the little girl and three macarons, to create some kind of tumbling effect, and also coloured them to match my cardstock.


In fact, I think I'll turn this birthday thing into a miniseries! What do you think? We can always use more birthday card inspiration, right?

Aucun commentaire