Présenté par Blogger.

LDRS Creative: Friends & Flowers

Hello everyone! 

I don't know if you are like me, but I cannot get enough of flowers lately, to celebrate Spring! So I decided to take out one of my favorite art journaling from the Cre8tive Cre8tions line at LDRS Creative and to repurpose one of the accessory stamps into a cardmaking project!
I first started with an A2 panel of watercolor cardstock, onto which I stamped several flowers  and confetti from the Flower Power stamp set with the watermark emboss pad, then heat embossed them with gold embossing powder.
Next, I colored the flowers with various shades of pink, yellow, orange and red, keeping everything quite vibrant. To make it contrasting, I filled the space in-between the flowers with a pale baby blue shade, too. 
Once the whole panel was dry, I glued it to an A2 cardbase. Then, I diecut two pieces of cardstock to create a large sentiment with the If Friends Were Flowers stamp and die set. What is really fun with this set is that you get not only the sentiment stamped, but also the diecut and the shadow one! After popping it onto my card front with some foam tape, I completed the card with a few white enamel dots.
Like it? Make sure to look at tons of inspiration and stories on the LDRS Creative Instagram page!
Until next time, xx

Aucun commentaire