Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: New Release Day 3, Tiny Plans SM!

Hi, all!

Today is the final sneak peek of the new release at The Greeting Farm! Are you ready for some Tiny Plans SM?

Social Media is a huge part of our lives nowadays, so it seemed only fitting to have that set to play with! I had tons of fun playing with the entire set on this card, giving them some funky hair and all.

Hope you like it!



I know you're all eager to get your hands on all three sets featured this week, but you'll have to wait until they hit the store in the 15th! Plus, we'll be celebrating with a short blog hop and prizes!

2 commentaires

sharon g a dit...

I especially like the little girl who has two buns on her head. She looks like Mickey Mouse :) Great job coloring all of the girls. You are very good at it. I am trying to learn to shade to give depth, but it is hard for me....

Katie Ann Brooks a dit...

Very fun card!