Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Sweet Peek Week, Hey Honey!

Hello, hello!

I'm back on the blog for SugarPea Designs and their fabulous new release, yay!

Day 1 is all about bees and their honey, which I truly love! All the new elements featured today are must-haves: Hey Honey stamp (with a coordinating die set!), Honeycomb Cover Plate, Honeycomb stencil, and Stacked Honeycombs die.

It's no secret that I am head over heels for cover plate dies, so this one had to be on today's card for sure! I also added the big brown bear from the Hey Honey stamp set, because he is simply adorable!


Hop along starting from the SugarPea Designs main blog and make sure to be ready when the new products hit the store on the 15th!

24 commentaires

roni a dit...

I am also head over heels for coverplates, especially when they are honeycombs and all about the bees, it’s all about bees! :)

Karthikha a dit...

Wonderful bee card :) I love the honeycomb stencil from this release! Beautiful addition of hearts :)

Debbie Rumpza a dit...

So cute! I love that bear face so much!

Shari Czerwinski a dit...

Cute! TFS

sharon g a dit...

I really, really love the honeycomb die cut background. Your bear is really cute, too. I like how dark he is. Nice job all the way around!!!!!

Sue D a dit...

So sweet with the bear, bees and the hearts.

Andrea Shell a dit...

Fabulous card! I love your coloring of the bear and the black hearts on your background!

Anonyme a dit...

Marisela Delgado said: Cute card mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

Sheri a dit...

very very cute!

Daria Z. a dit...

Such a wonderful card! I love that you colored everything except for the bees. They look great in black & white.

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

Gorgeous coloring on the bear! I love this set! Darling card!

Lee a dit...

What a cute card! I love everything about this new set!

Denise Bryant a dit...

Darling card! Love the bear and those adorable bees!

Kirsty Vittetoe a dit...

So wonderful.

annaka a dit...

Tres Jolie carte.Merci de ton inspiration!

Marianne a dit...

Such a fun card. Love these new products.

Andre M. a dit...

Lovely palette on this sweet card, the bear is such a cutie!

Becca Yahrling a dit...

Fabulous card. Love the way you colore that handsome bear.

mom2five a dit...

Adorable!!! Love the black and white bees.

Mary-Anne V a dit...

What a fun card with really sweet images. Great colouring.

Karenladd a dit...

The honeycomb background and adorable little round bees make this card super-sweet!

Arianna Barbara a dit...

Adorable card! I'm in love for the fabulous colouring and layout!!!

Mary Holshouser a dit...

Cute idea to put the hearts
in the die cuts. Wonderful
card. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Dee Earnshaw a dit...

delightful card:)