Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: Sweet2Repeat blog hop!

Hi guys!

As always, we are featuring the latest release at SugarPea Designs with a blog hop! I was really inspired lately with creating my own backgrounds, and thought the Greatest Hits stamp set would do nicely on top of one!


And that sentiment, I mean...!!!


Have a look at what the other designers did to celebrate the fabulous sets on the SugarPea Designs blog!

21 commentaires

lifesabeach32940 a dit...

OK. Now that is a COOL card!! WOW!!

Karthikha a dit...

Oooh I love this cool card!! Awesome!! :)

Shari Czerwinski a dit...

Love the colorful background!

~amy~ a dit...

awesome, love that background!

Dee Earnshaw a dit...

stunning background - so eye catching:)

Mirella a dit...

Very cool card, I really like the background you created - the colours just pop!

Stacey Kowbel a dit...

Wonderful card! That colour of your background is fabulous!

Sue D a dit...

Fabulous background and I like the sentiment.

Mary Holshouser a dit...

WOW! Love it.
The burst of color is
fantastic. thanks
for sharing.
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Bryant a dit...

Love the Greatest Hits stamp set! Awesome card! Great color combo!

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

Awesome card! I love that SPLASH of color!

sharon g a dit...

Cool, cool background--perfect for the music.

Heather a dit...

This set is so fun and the card is FABULOUS!! What a great background!

Kirsty Vittetoe a dit...

Great card! I love it!

Gayle Bartholomew a dit...

Such a clever way to use the stamps from the greatest hits stamp set. Very cute card.

NinaS a dit...

Cool card. Love the background.

Lee a dit...

What a fun card and love the bright background!

Michele K. Henderson a dit...

This card is so cool! I love that old song too!

Leanne a dit...

Cool! Love the bright background.

Sue Smith a dit...

I absolutely love this stamp set from Sugar Pea Designs. I am a junkie for anything to do with music, so I really need to add this set to my crafts.
Great card and love the smooching you did with the inks. :)

Terrie D. (StarSpry) a dit...

Your card is so cool! I just love the Greatest Hits stamp set. :)