Présenté par Blogger.

SugarPea Designs: New Release Day 2, Greatest hits!

Good morning!

New day, new release post at SugarPea Designs! And I'm sure you will all agree that we cannot get enough of music sets in our stash, especially the AMAZING coverplate die!

Have a swing at the new sets featured today ;-)


I'm a sucker for coverplate dies, so it was obvious that I'd use it for my project. I also had some critter stamps left from yesterday's feature and decided to mix both.



Make sure to hop along all the incredible stops from the SugarPea Designs blog for more inspiration!

24 commentaires

Lisa A creations a dit...

Cute card! Loving that musical die.

Dee Earnshaw a dit...

what a fun card - thanks for sharing:)

MadeByMeghanK a dit...

Bunnies rocking out to music! LOVE IT

Holly AKA KopyKat a dit...

Oh this is so fun, love it.

Sheri a dit...

You made a really fun card with this set. Love it

Arianna Barbara a dit...

Gorgeous card!!!

Debbie Rumpza a dit...

CUTE! I love your dancing bunnies and mice!

sharon g a dit...

No way!!!!!!!!! I LOVE how you used both sets for your card. I HAVE to buy the animal set. It is my new favorite stamp and die set. Seriously.

jan metcalf a dit...

Love seeing the stamps and dies used in different ways (besides the vinyl), shows versatility! Cute!

Cynthia Cole a dit...

Your card is adorable!

Kelsey Thomas a dit...

This is really cute! :)

Karthikha a dit...

Aww this is so cute and fun :) Love how you combined the mice with the musical set :)

Andre M. a dit...

These critters seem to be jumping for joy on this happy day. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

Martha Herrera a dit...

Awesome card! Thanks for the inspiration.

Mary Holshouser a dit...

Love the addition of the little
animals, rocking around the music.
cute card. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Wahnita Hammond a dit...

Such an adorable card! This set is so rock & roll fun!!!! Top of my list for my stash :)

Kathy Schweinfurth a dit...

Oh, I just LOVE today's release and your card is incredible!! Love those little mice around the music notes - brilliant!

Denise Bryant a dit...

Very fun card! I love the coverplate and the cute critters!

Mary-Anne V a dit...

What a fun card with all the musical notes and the cute little critters running around.

Tricia Barber a dit...

Cover plate is very original! Love these new products - they are so much fun - reminds me of the 80's! Great Card!

Sue D a dit...

Fun card design with the musical notes and the cute critters.

Unknown a dit...

LOVE new die and stamp set. My favorite ever.

Kirsty Vittetoe a dit...

So fun!!!!Thank you, thank you! ❤️❤️

NinaS a dit...

Such happy and fun card.