Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Holiday Anya 6, New release Day 2!

Hello, farmers!

Today is Day 2 of the new release at The Greeting Farm and I am super excited to show you my card featuring Holiday Anya 2!

Isn't she the sweetest? And I even tried to give her a non-traditional Christmas look!


Things always turn out nicely in crafting, and that's what I love about it. When I first started colouring Holiday Anya 6, I had no color scheme in mind, no idea of the sketch, etc. I just went along the inspiration, having fun. And the same thing happened when I created the card! 

I had been playing with Oxide inks on my craft mat and decided to dunk the white A2 cardbase into what was left on the surface, and see what would happen. Once everything was dry, I was positively surprised! I simply added a negative piece of diecut from another project, placed my little gal in the center with foam tape, stamped a sentiment in the bottom right corner, added a few sequins and voilà!


Be sure to come back tomorrow for Day 3, and be ready for the new release to hit the store on the 15th!

Aucun commentaire