Présenté par Blogger.

The Greeting Farm: Quick and easy Dino card (+VIDEO)

Hey, all!
It's Monday and I'm back with you today for The Greeting Farm to share how to quickly put together a card with multiple images! I had a few coloured goodies from the How Rawr You? stamp set on my craft desk, waiting for the right project to come along, and this was it!
I first started with a white A2 cardbase, to which I added a 4 1/4"x5 1/2" navy panel, covered with a white striped die-cut. 
Then, I die-cut a circle from kraft cardstock so that my images would have some kind of backdrop to create a scene. It helps make them pop, too!
Once that was done, I started playing around with the silhouettes that were easily diecut with the coordinating set from the store. I suggest placing the largest images in the back first, working your way towards the front with smaller ones, so that everything can be seen and not shadowing each other. Tip: adding dimension to your scene will have a great impact! Use foam tabs to pop everything up :-)
Still intrigued? See the quick and easy process wrapped up under 3min (yep, 3min!) below in the video :-)
That's it for me today, but be sure to come back tomorrow, as new release sneak peeks will start, woot woot!

Aucun commentaire